Chasing Sakura Blooms
Japan Cherry Blossom Tour
Japan Details So Far
We are still in the process of finalizing our incredible Japan Sakura photo tour, here is what we know so far.
- Tour will take place in Late March 2018
- Tour Length will be 11-12 Days
- We will follow the blossoming Sakura (cherry blossoms) from Hiroshima all the way to Tokyo
- We will have 3 Pro Photographers on this tour!
- We will limit this tour to 12 guests (4/1 Ratio!)
- This tour is chock full of photography, culture and cuisine!
- Our Japan tour will be just as amazing and inspiring as each and every Discovery Photo Tour!
All too often we post a new tour and it sells out in just a few days. We then receive emails from unhappy guests because they missed the signup and really wanted to join us. We now offer tour pre-registration to our guests to give them the opportunity to reserve a seat on our tour before the details are posted . Our pre-registration requires only a $150 deposit per person and is fully refundable if you choose not to join us once the tour details are posted. Deposits are reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis and will hold your place in line to register for a seat on that tour. We will notify you if have secured one of the 12 open seats, or if you need to be placed on our waiting list, once final tour details are posted .
Pre-Register And Reserve Your Spot
Reserve your seat on our Japan Spring 2018 photo tour. Pre-registration is on a first-come, first serve basis. This fully refundable pre-registration deposit will hold your place in line, giving you first priority to purchase the tour once pricing and details are announced. If after we post the tour details you decide you do not want to join us, your pre-registration deposit will be fully refunded and your seat will be offered to the next person on our list.
Some of the Many Photo Destinations We'll Visit